Wednesday 15 August 2007

Five for Fighting....and Gambling!!



Alright, Michael Vick is an idiot! Please explain to me how you go from 130 MILLION dollar NFL contract to gambling on dogs. I don't understand. Maybe you millionaires can see where the poor guy is coming from. You know...what am I going to buy this year with my millions of dollars? Oh, I know! Let me go buy a pit bull...and fight him!!! If he doesn't win...we'll just shock him to death. I bet i could find something much better to do with 130 Million DOLLARS!!!!! Anyway, it's kind of sad that his fans and family have to deal with all the controversy. Also in the news today, our boy Donaghy is also going to make a plea on Thurs. Joining Vick, it will most likely be a guilty plea. Oh well, so much for the negative. This pic is of Halloween 06'. Yes, we are Clark and Lowis(sp). We try not to be too nerdy when it comes to stuff like this, but I guess you are what you are. This year we have no idea what we are going to do, but there was some mention of a spider pig...or maybe a Harvey Potter gig. Well, keep in touch and don't be a stranger to comments. If they are good enough they'll be posted.

Kell

No comments: