Sunday 12 August 2007

Somebody did VERY well on their Mission!

The beautiful brunet in the middle is my boss, I mean my wife. Her name is Lindsay and she is "THE best thing that has EVER happened to me!" She was born in Ogden, Utah to Mike & Shelly Stark, but she's mine now, HA! We have known each other since her family moved to town when she was about 11. She is nice, smart, pretty sexy, and also a great mother. Although we don't have any real babies yet, we still have our doggies. Linds has just completed a Dental Assistant degree @ Spartanburg Community College here in our small town. She works for Dr. Bill Mills @ Upstate Oral and Maxiofacial(sp) Surgery. Of course she loves it and she is really, really, good at what she does...what ever that is. We are still in love and she does good to keep me in line and on track. That's about all you need to know when it comes to my sweet heart...the rest is for me!!!!!

Kell

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

You guys are funny!! Nate especially like "and NOW SHE"S MINE!!!"